Dale Hollow Lake is consistently included among the lists of best places for houseboat enthusiasts in the United States. We are pleased to be able to provide you and your family and friends with an unforgettable experience when you rent one of our 11 houseboats, which range in size from 54′ to 80′ and sleep from 8-12 people.
We have four 80′ houseboats that sleep 12 people comfortably. There are four 65′ houseboats with four bedrooms that sleep a total of eight people in four separate bedrooms. Our 60′ houseboats have three sets of queen bunk beds that sleep 12. We offer two 54′ houseboats that have two separate bedrooms that sleep eight.
We provide adult life jackets, a 150-quart cooler, televisions with a DVD player, linens, pillows, trash bags, toilet paper, pots and pans and more. Some houseboats have radio, a dishwasher and satellite television. Click here for a list of what to bring and what’s included.
Our houseboats are rented from our Cedar Hill Marina location. Call 931-243-3201 for reservations. Please let our staff know if you would like to reserve a pontoon or fishing boat along with your houseboat, and your reservation package will be arranged for you.
To Rent a Houseboat from Cedar Hill Marina:
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must have a current State of Tennessee Boating Safety License.
- Out-of-state guests must have proof that they are properly licensed to operate a boat in their home state.
- No pets allowed on the houseboat or anywhere on the marina property
- A deposit of $600 is charged at the time of the reservation. Deposits are non-refundable and are applied to the balance due for the rental.
- A separate damage deposit is required for all Houseboat rentals but will only be charged should you return the pontoon with damages.
- Minimum rental time is one day for any pontoon.
- Houseboats are rented with a full tank of gas and must be returned with a full tank of gas.
- Gas for the houseboat is sold at our marina.
- No tubing or pulling from the back of a watercraft is allowed.
9 a.m. of last day’s rental
TWRA Boating Safety Education course Any person operating a vessel who was born after Jan. 1, 1989, must have successfully completed the TWRA Boating Safety Education course and have the TWRA-issued wallet certificate with them at all times as they operate the boat. Someone may operate the...
Reserve Your Houseboat
Reserving your houseboat is a two-part process.
1. Fill out the form below. After you submit the completed form with your requested dates, a staff member from Cedar Hill Marina will contact you by phone to discuss your houseboat reservation. Please double check to endure that your contact information is correct. Simply completing and submitting this Reservation & information form does not constitute a completed reservation.
2. Secure your rental. At the time of the phone call, we will take your deposit. We have found this process removes any confusion during online booking and gives you a chance to talk with a real person about your rental. Your reservation will be confirmed at that time.
Phone contact. If you have not heard from us within 24 hours of completing the form below, please call our reservations desk at 931-234-3201.
We look forward to your visit.
Reservation or Information Request Form
Download the map. Dale-Hollow-Lake
Download the most current Dale Hollow Lake Explorer magazine. This magazine has information about...
Protecting the Kids There are so many people who grew up spending their summers at Dale Hollow...
Drowning is a Silent Killer Unlike in the movies, drowning victims are not waving wildly and...
We want you safe! Nothing is more important than keeping everyone safe at the lake. From basic...
Life Jackets You are required to have a life jacket on your vessel for each passenger,...
Don't lose you keys in the lake. One of the most frequently lost or dropped in the water items...
Here's our handy checklist! Life Jackets for EVERYONE IN THE RIGHT SIZES Water Cooler with Ice...
Getting the Right Cooler Not every cooler is created equal and even the very best cooler...
Our secret for cleaning off a dirty grill is to use an onion! Really! Here’s how to make a...
One of the most important things to pack for summer fun or outdoor work is sunscreen! Nothing...