Lodging at Dale Hollow Marina
Below you will find examples of our cabins at Dale Hollow Marina. Just click on any photo to launch the slide show. The reservation form is at the bottom of the page. If you want more information about Dale Hollow Marina, click here.
Lodging at Cedar Hill Marina
Below you will find examples of our cabins at Cedar Hill Marina. Just click on any photo to launch the slide show. The reservation form is at the bottom of the page. If you want to learn more about Cedar Hill Marina, click this link.
To Lease a Cabin or Motel Room:
- We require a two-night stay in either type of overnight accommodations and will collect a 50% deposit for the cost of your stay when you book with us. The remainder is charged at check in.
- No pets allowed in the motel rooms or anywhere on the marina property
- There are no refunds due to late arrivals or early departures.
- A separate damage deposit is required for all pontoon rentals but will only be charged should you return the pontoon with damages.
- We will do our best to accommodate changes to your arrival or departure. However, any changes to dates or arrival/departures are treated as a new booking and a new deposit will be required.
- We do understand that things happen and sometimes plans change. Should you need to cancel we will refund 75% of your deposit if it is more than 60 days before your arrival. We will offer a refund of 75% with shorter notice only if we are able to rent the motel room or cabin for the entire amount of time you had booked.
- There is no onsite restaurant. Our marina stores at each location carry snacks, spft drinks and light groceries. You will need to bring your own food to prepare or plan to visit some of the excellent eateries near the marinas.
- There are no firepits at the cabins or motels.
- Corps of Engineers’s rules prohibit fishing from the shore of the marina property, but there are excellent fishing spots nearby. We also rent fishing boats.
Peak Summer Season
Memorial Day Weekend – Labor Day Weekend
Tuesday after Labor Day – Halloween
April 1 – Thursday before Memorial Day
Check-In and Late Arrivals
Check-in for cabins and the motel is at 3 p.m. If you are arriving after 5 p.m., please contact the office to arrange for late arrival access to the marina and your lodging rental.
Reservation Form for Lodging
Reserving your motel room or cabin is a two-part process.
1. Fill out the form below. After you submit the completed form with your requested dates, a staff member from Dale Hollow Marinas will contact you by phone to confirm your reservations. Please double check to endure that your contact information is correct.
2. Secure your rental. The time you make your reservations over the phone, we will take your deposit. We have found this process removes any confusion during online booking and gives you a chance to talk with a real person about your upcoming vacation.
We look forward to your stay.