Lodging at Cedar Hill Marina
Cedar Hill Marina offers a selection of cabins and motel rooms for a comfortable stay at the Marina. Whether your visit to the Dale Hollow Lake is for a family vacation, a getaway with friends or some on-the-lake fishing time, we have lodging options to fit your needs.
Our cabins range from two to three bedrooms with comfy living space, full kitchens and baths and decks. There’s enough room for families to spread out a little or for fishing enthusiasts to share a cabin while still having private space.
Cedar Hill Marina has two sections of cabins on the Lake Row and the Hillside. There are a total of seven cabins on Lake Row with either two or three bedrooms. There are four additional cabins just up the Hillside from the marina, one of which is a three-bedroom cabin. Each of the remaining three cabins have two bedrooms. For a list of what’s included at the cabin and what you will need to bring, click here.
The Cedar Hill Marina Motel is arranged in two separate sections with a total of 10 motel rooms. All motels have traditional room with the living space and sleeping area in one room. One section of the motel offers four rooms, and the other offers six rooms. Motel rooms each have a microwave and mini fridge along with Satellite TV. For a list of what’s included in the motel rooms and what you will need to bring, click here.
Below you will find examples of our cabins and motels at Cedar Hill Marina. Just click on any photo to launch the slide show. The reservation form is at the bottom of the page.
To Lease a Cabin or Motel Room:
- We require a two-night stay in either type of overnight accommodations and will collect a 50% deposit for the cost of your stay when you book with us. The remainder is charged at check in.
- No pets are allowed in the cabin or motel rooms or anywhere on the marina property
- There are no refunds due to late arrivals or early departures.
- We will do our best to accommodate changes to your arrival or departure. However, any changes to dates or arrival/departures are treated as a new booking, and a new deposit will be required.
- We do understand that things happen and sometimes plans change. Should you need to cancel we will refund 75% of your deposit if it is more than 60 days before your arrival. We will offer a refund of 75% with shorter notice only if we are able to rent the motel room or cabin for the entire amount of time you had booked.
- There is no onsite restaurant. Our Ship Store carries snacks, soft drinks and light groceries. You will need to bring your own food to prepare or plan to visit some of the excellent eateries near the marinas.
- There are no firepits at the cabins or motels.
- Corps of Engineers’s rules prohibit fishing from the shore of the marina property, but there are excellent fishing spots nearby. We also rent fishing boats.
Peak Summer Season
Memorial Day Weekend – Labor Day Weekend
Tuesday after Labor Day – Halloween
April 1 – Thursday before Memorial Day
Check-In and Late Arrivals
Check-in for cabins and the motel is at 3 p.m. If you are arriving after 5 p.m., please contact the office to arrange for late arrival access to the marina and your lodging rental.
Reservation Form for Lodging
Reserving your cabin or motel room is a two-part process.
1. Fill out the form below. After you submit the completed form with your requested dates, a staff member from Cedar Hill Marina will contact you by phone to confirm your reservations. Please double check to endure that your contact information is correct. Simply completing and submitting this Reservation & Information form does not constitute a completed reservation.
2. Secure your rental. At the time you make your reservations over the phone, we will take your deposit. We have found this process removes any confusion during online booking and gives you a chance to talk with a real person about your upcoming vacation. Your reservation will be confirmed at that time.
3. Phone contact. If you have not heard from us within 24 hours of completing the form below, please call our reservations desk at 931-234-3201.