Lodging at Dale Hollow Marina
Dale Hollow Marina’s selection of lodging was designed to meet the needs of those who prefer the comforts of a cozy cabin while enjoying a weekend or a vacation at Dale Hollow Lake. Browsing our galleries below will illustrate how inviting and beautifully appointed these cabins are.
There are four Fishermen’s Cabins at Dale Hollow Marina. Three of our cabins have two bedrooms, and one has a single bedroom. Every cabin has an open living space, a full bathroom and a full kitchen. All are connected to Satellite TV. For a list of what’s included and what you will need to bring, click here.
Dale Hollow Marina’s two-story Floating Cabin has a full kitchen that is open to a great room and dining area. Downstairs there are two full bathrooms and two bedrooms. The upstairs loft is outfitted with mattresses, and the spacious enclosed rooms offer ample space for even more comfortable sleeping when guests bring their own sleeping bags or blow-up mattresses for the kids. Just as the name implies, the Floating Cabin is actually built on the water but tethered safely to the marina docks.
Below you will find examples of our cabins at Dale Hollow Marina. Just click on any photo to launch the slide show. The reservation form is at the bottom of the page.
Floating Cabin Peak Summer Rental Rates
Memorial Day Weekend
– Labor Day Weekend
Floating Cabin Early & Late Season Rental
April 1 – Memorial Day Weekend
Tuesday After Labor Day-Halloween
To Lease a Cabin:
- We require a two-night stay at our cabins.
- We collect a 50% deposit for the cost of your stay when you book with us. The remainder is charged at check in.
- No pets are allowed in the motel rooms or anywhere on the marina property.
- We will do our best to accommodate changes to your arrival or departure. However, any changes to dates or arrival/departures are treated as a new booking and a new deposit will be required.
- No refunds will be given due to late arrivals or early departures.
- We do understand that things happen and sometimes plans change. Should you need to cancel we will refund 75% of your deposit if it is more than 60 days before your arrival. We will offer a refund of 75% with shorter notice only if we are able to rent the motel room or cabin for the entire amount of time you had booked.
- There is no onsite restaurant. Our Ship Store carries snacks, spft drinks and light groceries. You will need to bring your own food to prepare or plan to visit some of the excellent eateries near the marinas.
- There are no firepits at the cabins or motels.
- Corps of Engineers’s rules prohibit fishing from the shore of the marina property, but there are excellent fishing spots nearby. We also rent fishing boats.
Check-In and Late Arrivals
Check-in for cabins and the motel is at 3 p.m. If you are arriving after 5 p.m., please contact the office to arrange for late arrival access to the marina and your lodging rental.
Peak Summer Season
Memorial Day Weekend – Labor Day Weekend
Tuesday after Labor Day – Halloween
April 1 – Thursday before Memorial Day
How to Reserve a Cabin
Reserving your cabin is a two-part process.
1. Fill out the form below. After you submit the completed form with your requested dates, a staff member from Dale Hollow Marinas will contact you by phone to confirm your reservations. Please double check to endure that your contact information is correct. Simply completing and submitting this Reservation & Information form does not constitute a completed reservation.
2. Secure your rental. At the time you make your reservations over the phone, we will take your deposit. We have found this process removes any confusion during online booking and gives you a chance to talk with a real person about your upcoming vacation. Your reservation will be confirmed at that time.
3. Phone contact. If you have not heard from us within 24 hours of completing the form below, please call our reservations desk at 931-234-2211.
We look forward to your stay.